Click for Sport News Podcast

Saturday, March 26, 2016

5 Minutes To Taking Territories: Take Action!


“Fortune favors the bold.” -Virgil By now, I’m pretty sure you’ve set your sights on some territory you’d like to conquer. There’s just one thing hold you back… TAKING ACTION. I know you’re probably saying to yourself, “It’s easier said than done.” And you’re right. If taking territories was easy, everyone would be doing it. But the key to being successful and reaching your goals this year is forward movement. Can I let you in on a little secret? There’s no perfect time to pursue your goals. In fact, there will *always* seem like there’s something else you have to do or one more obstacle in the way. Do not sit on your dreams and goals this year. Take Action. Be dynamic, not static. No more Excuses! START! This week’s prayer Lord help me to overcome excuses in every area of my life. Give me the guidance to start taking massive action toward the dreams and goals I’ve set forth this year. I lean on your grace today for wisdom in Jesus name. Amen. Take action this week! Ditch the excuses holding you back and set a goal to accomplish 1 step toward one of your goals this year. Repeat this every single day! get more at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here for Sport news Podcast