Click for Sport News Podcast

Thursday, September 22, 2016

I AM NOT YOU AND YOU ARE NOT ME! (Video)



 I AM NOT YOU AND YOU ARE NOT ME!

I always want to be good and not bad
But sometimes I have to be bad
Each and every one of us know what is right
But how do we execute the right?
That’s is why I am not you



I always want to be white and not black
But sometimes I have to be grey
So you don’t have to judge me
Circumstances of thing demanded for it
That is why we are not the same

If people are going to be the same
Since genesis God wouldn’t have created male and female
We would have just be the same
Why can’t everyone be like me?
No, it’s not possible!

Universe will be boring and monotonous
And there won’t we be variety
That is why we are not the same
If you can’t take me for whom I am
I bet you, you can’t find another person like me

Because we are not the same
We are different, so that we can complement each other
Just like bread and beans
I’m not saying you shouldn’t ‘correct me’
But know that we can never be the same

I am not you and you are not me
Because my name is different from yours
I am not you and you are not me
Because my age is different from yours
I can be introvert and you can be extrovert

I am not you and you are not me
Because my face is not the same as yours
I am not you and you are not me
Because my voice is not the same as yours
Then why do you expect our character to be the same?

The best, we can do is to harmonize each other
That is why I need you and you need
That is why I need your bread and you need my beans
That is why I need your love and you need my peace
That is why I need your courage and you need my strength


That is why I need your music because I can dance
That is why I need your prayer and you need my fasting
That is why I’m say this  because you need to listen
I am not you and you are not me
But we can synchronize each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here for Sport news Podcast