Click for Sport News Podcast

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

POEM:Paramour...! .... By Olanrewaju Ogunubi (+2347063617580)

Paramour...! Aye! Cascade of transient bliss Ephemeral jewel; same you treasure Ointment of solace – succour your fracture Love cum hatred my nature The alluring rose; your hibiscus Haven I am – antidote I your stress The covert spring you unearthed I am When for pleasure thirst – you strayed With all nature did bestowed Regale I your soul Tart – calls me The hag you roof beneath – your connubial hag My presence; my prestige Misery aye her nightmare Her nuptial dreams; bargained away Aye she’ll never pardon – I need not Dwindling beauty, faded pride; did paved Fervidly paved me in – to her hollow To defile – to gorge her nuptial abode Aye I need no pardon; she’ll not – never! Beauty, no! Not seduction Fetched you me – your cloying vows; my nature Opened my legs; the moon forget not Stars bear my witness when to you I gave… from me, Took what she divest you When hungered; your repast I was; drank– My spring quenched your thirst – my lothario You became; did you not say I’m better? Heavens be thanked, now Your likeness I host She’ll never pardon – I need not I need no pardon; she’ll not – never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here for Sport news Podcast